- Region : PAN INDIA
- Target Prospect : IT head / Decision maker / Influencers
- Timeframe : 0-3 Months
- Challenge : To identify SME’s from the given list of target cities who have a defined procurement plan for a Security Solution. Minimum requirement of 25 Licenses.
- Solution : Deliver a lead generation telemarketing campaing
- Highlights : Profiled 1120 records & generated 158 qualified leads during a 3 month campaign
- Ultimate Results : A continuous pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
Increased knowledge of who the most viable prospects are in the market.
Focus on the right decision makers in each of the targeted organizations.
Improved sales team effectiveness and more targeted selling time.
More predictable revenue growth.
Criteria-focused sales leads provided to a leading cyber security company
- Help a world’s leading cyber security company market and help in augmenting product awareness and sales enablement.
- Target: Head – IT head / Decision Maker/ Influencers
- Lead Generation
- Building database of target audience for marketing campaign and lead generation from the same.
- Deep Profiling basis the criteria and telecalling activity of target database, understanding customer requirements in detail using probing questions.
- Handover leads to client's IS team on a daily/weekly basis and taking weekly feedback on leads assigned.
- Analysis of lead feedback received from the client's IS team, including tracing the number of leads closed, accepted, pending for validation and rejected leads.
- Re-view call with client and the IS team on a weekly basis.
- Mapping number of closed leads with number of leads accepted by client sales team to calculate the ROI for review and analysis of marketing campaign.
- Providing client with weekly, monthly reports of leads delivered to enable analysis of marketing campaign effectiveness, sales team performance and strategy planning
- Profiled 1,120 companies and generated a total of 274 leads and assigned to the client’s sales team. 158 leads were accepted by sales during a 3 month campaign.
- The results received from the campaign so far has enabled the client to strengthen and widen the portfolio of product offerings to its clients and have a more streamlined approach.
- The client has discovered the main decision makers in each specific company it was looking for and increased the client’s brand/new product awareness within the market.
- From the information collected, the client discovered prospects’ budgets, and their timeframes. In addition, it provided the client with a stronger knowledge of competitors and need for business intelligence solutions in the market and the issues prospects were experiencing with competitors’ products.